Other Seasonal Staff Positions: (See below to download & submit an application)
Most seasonal positions will be in Juneau or Skagway.
- Entry-level position where most first year employees will begin working. Stationed at helicopter base, main responsibilities include greeting passengers, outfitting them with boots, presentation of safety information, assisting passengers on and off helicopters.
- Duties are varied, depending on need, but may include working as a Tour Attendant, Bus Representative, Bus Coordinator, Expeditor, Receptionist and Glacier Guide Assistant. Must have current CPR/Basic First Aid cards to qualify for glacier work.
- Prior experience with TEMSCO Helicopters, Inc. or other tour operator necessary. Work on the docks downtown as a coordinator between ship sales staff and TEMSCO base.
- Working at heliport taking reservations, answering phones, faxes, data entry, occasional loading of passengers into aircraft and/or van runs. Collect payment, manifest walk-in customers and keep expeditor schedule updated. This position requires organization and the ability to handle many tasks at one time.
- Prior experience with TEMSCO Helicopters, Inc. or with radio communication required. Responsibilities include but not limited to: flight following, coordination of communication between all sites of operation, data entry and precise record keeping.
- Responsible for supervising guest’s activities while on the ice which may include a presentation of basic glacier information. This position will assist the lead guide in all areas of the glacier operation. Majority of time is spent out in the elements. Must have current CPR and First Aid cards or currently in the process of obtaining them.
- Will transport passengers, bus reps, and dock reps to and from the heliport. Must be courteous, prompt and have a safe and current driving record. Should also be familiar with Juneau area. Will be responsible for daily upkeep and fueling of vans.
- Should be friendly and outgoing and enthusiastic. Assist our dock reps with loading passengers onto buses, collect all information from them for aircraft manifests and in general give our guests a warm welcome both to Juneau and TEMSCO Helicopters, Inc..
Seasonal Staff Positions Application
(Please do not use for pilot or mechanic applications.):
DOWNLOAD SEASONAL STAFF EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
You must have Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® installed on your computer to download the application. Download Acrobat Reader Here
To have an application mailed to you please call (907) 789-9501 or toll free: 1 (877) 789-9501.
FOR Juneau Positions:
E-mail application & resume to Megan_Belair@temscoair.com or fax to (907) 789-7989.
FOR Skagway Positions:
Email application & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (907) 983-2981.
For further information please contact:
Juneau office : (907) 789-9501 or toll free 1 (877) 789-9501.
Skagway office : (907) 983-2900 or toll free 1 (866) 683-2900.